FootWave WORKMATE insoles are designed for people who spend most of the day on their feet, especially for people standing or walking on hard surfaces. Over time muscles and ligaments are overloaded and mal-alignment of the feet (such as over-pronation) can have ramifications for parts higher up in the body. Common complaints like aching feet, legs, knee or back pain can often be linked to excess pronation of the feet or lack of cushioning and shock-absorption.
Whether you are doing work outside in the construction industry or inside ahospital, warehouse, school or shop, FootWave WORKMATE protects your feet and body from hard surfaces, helping you to get through the day without pain or discomfort, whilst preventing injury.
- engineered by Podiatrists
- full-length orthotic insole to fit most types of work shoes and boots
- made of high-quality cushioning P.U. for superior shock-absorption
- polymer gel padding under heel and forefoot
- moisture-wicking top fabric layer to keep dry and comfortable
- strong T.P.U. outer shell to provide arch support
- the insole can be trimmed to size with scissors
- foot fatigue
- tired, aching legs
- heel pain
- knee pain
- low back pain
- fallen arches, excess pronation
- also suitable for supinators