Footwave VERSA is a most versatile type of orthotic insole, because it is suitable for a wide range of women’s footwear! The insole is very thin under the heel and forefoot to create a perfect fit for ballerinas, court shoes, also sandals or boots.
The orthotics provide great comfort and support for people who are on their feet all day (e.g in hospitality, air hostesses etc) and for women who suffer from foot complaints such as heel or ball of foot pain.
- developed by Podiatrists
- firm E.V.A. stabilising outer shell
- longitudinal arch support
- metatarsal support
- comfortable microfibre top layer
- full-length, suitable for different most types of women’s shoes, in particular ballerinas
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain, heel spurs)
- Metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain)
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Tired or aching legs
- Foot pain and foot fatigue