FootWave KIDS 3/4-length orthotic inserts provide excellent biomechanical support that allow to restore your child's natural walking pattern. By balancing the axes of the foot and controlling ankle motion, they provide a more natural development for the feet of the child, thus preventing future ailments. FootWave KIDS are designed for children with flat feet, fallen aches or excessive foot pronation. These orthotic insoles also provide relief from common growing pains like Sever’s Disease and Osgood-Schlatter disease.
These orthotics are safe to use, however, if your child suffers from multiple foot deformities or has a different specific condition, we recommend consulting a specialist before using FootWave KIDS!
- developed by Podiatrists
- made of medium-density E.V.A.
- effective support of the longitudinal and transverse arches
- shock-absorbing Podflex heel pad
- deep cradling heel cup for extra stability
- comfortable micro-fibre lining
- 3/4-length to suit a wide range of children’s footwear
- flat feet, fallen arches, excess pronation
- Sever’s Disease (pain at the back of the heel)
- Osgood-Schlatter’s (children’s knee pain)
- heel pain
- prophylactic treatment of growing pains