FootWave Comfort is an orthotic for ‘general use’ designed by Podiatrists to correct ‘excessive pronation’. This is a common condition comprising a drop of the longitudinal arch and rolling in of the foot and ankles. A ‘side-effect’ of excess pronation is a lowering of the transverse arch structure.
FootWave Comfort has a unique design in that the orthotic supports both the longitudinal and transverse arches. The firm density EVA used for this insole means long-lasting, effective biomechanical control for people with flat feet and over-pronation. By correcting poor gait, the product can be effective for common foot conditions like Plantar Fasciitis and Metatarsalgia, whilst it also can assist in the relief of aching legs, knee or lower back pain.
- developed by Podiatrists
- made of medium-firm density E.V.A.
- excellent biomechanical support of the longitudinal and transverse arch
- strong metatarsal support
- shock-absorption through Podflex heel and forefoot padding
- deep stabilising heel cup
- soft and comfortable micro-fibre top layer
- orthotics can be trimmed to size with scissors
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Excess pronation, flat feet, fallen arches
- Knee pain
- Tired, aching legs
- Lower back pain